“School of Trainers” will start functioning in National Center for
Teacher Professional Development, Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia.
The project will start from 2015 and will offer various courses for trainers.
2 day conference was held within the “School of Trainers” program. The
conference aimed at introduction of successful training standards and sharing
and implementing successful experiences.
The conference was opened by LiaGigauri, Deputy Minister, Ministry of
Education and Science of Georgia and was attended by the representatives of
National Center for Teacher Professional Development, NATO Liaison Office in
Georgia, US Embassy in Georgia, International organizations, NGO-s, private and
The conference topics included:
- Specifics of adult education;
- Trainer’s unique style, self-branding;
- Presenting difficult martial in an understanding
- Emotional Intellect;
- Research value in training process;
- Case study based module development;
“School of Trainers” is a program implemented by the National Center
for Teacher Professional Development, the program offers:
- Training planning and implementation skills
- Evaluation of existing skills and planning individual
- Upgrading training skills via sharing colleague and mentor experiences.