The National Center for Teachers’ Professional Development continues information
meetings on teachers; professional development and career growth scheme due to
the high interest ib teachers. The head of the Center Giorgi Machabeli met
special teachers of 198 public school.
- During the meeting the following issues were discussed:
- Qualification stages confined by the scheme;
- Promotion from stage-to-stage
- Activities which can be evaluated;
- Evaluation tools for teachers.
The aim of the meeting was to inform teachers and provide them with
all necessary details as well as listen to their notes and foresee them.
Continuous professional development is a process which helps teachers
to face challenges existing in the profession. Through involvement in the
professional development scheme, teachers are given opportunity to enhance
qualification and promote status thus contributing to schools and improving