Startingfrom September, 2012 Teachers’ Professional development Center commences schooltrainings on inclusive education issues. Training is dedicated to schoolteachers and lasts for 15 hours. The special training covers issues as follows:
- Childdevelopment disorders and teaching strategies for children with special needs.
- Behavior management strategies in class.
- Teaching pupils with intellectual disorders
- Providing secondarypupils with intellectual disabilities with subjects as - Georgian, Mathematics andNatural Science.
- Teaching lowvision and hearing-impairedpupils.
Schools or teachers willing to undergo training on inclusive education issuesplease send a request and contact information by September 10 on followinge-mail: