German language teachers will enhance their qualification in
International Communication Institute, Dusseldorf. Teachers’ Professional
Development Center sent German language teachers from Tbilisi as well as from
other regions of Georgia to Germany to pass two-week probation.10 teachers will
be trained in the direction as follow:
- Advanced methods in grammar and vocabulary;
- Online tools usage in the process of German
- Teaching sites/blogs development;
- Science fiction usage at foreign language lessons.
Institute of International Communication trains
teachers throughout the world. Georgia is involved in this program for the
first time. The teachers were chosen according to several basic criteria:
- High score in certification exam;
- Teachers’ involvement in professional scheme;
Professional Development Center will send teachers of various subjects abroad with
the purpose of enhancing qualification in the future.